My client is a residential developer who is looking for a number one, Head of Finance to support the Regional Directors, manage the finance team and report through to the Group Finance Director.
As Head of Finance for this housebuilder your duties will include:
- Provide robust business and performance insight and challenge.
- Drive and deliver strategic commercial decision making for the Region.
- Monitor regional KPIs to identify areas of concern or opportunity to ensure the Region achieves its financial and non-financial targets.
- Support due diligence on land acquisitions
- Drive revenue maximisation and cost efficiencies across the Region.
- Business planning, budgets, forecasts and be responsible for their implementation and delivery.
- Preparation of profit, balance sheet and cashflow forecasts and variance analysis for the Region.
- Review and challenge all aspect of Development Appraisals, including all costs and revenue streams.
- Promote and ensure that there is a robust financial control environment in place at all times across the Region.
- Ad hoc duties
- Strong commercial acumen with the gravitas and confidence to bring the right level of challenge to the business.
- Effective communicator with both finance and non-finance.
- Ability to build strong relationships and achieve business KPIs
- Strong technical accounting skills.
- Strong report writing skills with the ability to express financial results articulately.
C.£78,000 plus bonus, benefits and flexible working