COMPANY: ANGEL HUMAN RESOURCES
JOB TYPE: Executive Chef
SALARY: £36000 - £37000 per annum + benefits, no weekends, term time only
Executive Chef Manager - Reading
Up to £37k depending on experience
Term time only, but will need to be flexible due to the hospitality offer at the school
40 hours per week Monday to Friday between 7.00am - 4.00pm
Free car parking
Meals on duty
Opportunity to progress within the company
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and very experienced Chef Manager to be responsible for managing the high level of delivery at one of our clients' educational sites in Reading, Berkshire. I am looking for someone who is passionate in offering high quality food. Do you have the skills transform the current offer to deliver an exceptional catering service?
Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day-to-day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service. The chef manager must have the ability to build a good relationship with their team and the client. We expect the chef manager to ensure fantastic food and exceptional service is provided at all times.
- Catering for breakfast and lunch service, all from fresh produce
- Managing a team of 13 experienced and motivated staff
- You will focus in driving the business forward
- Responsible for the P&L accounts
- Training and motivating staff
- Fully responsible for all the H&S and F&H regulations
- Implementing new ideas to improve the quality and service of food
The ideal candidate
- Have a can-do attitude and is ready for a new challenge
- Good team player and have managed large teams
- Enjoy working in a busy fast paced environment
- Preferably have worked within the education sector
- Passionate and be able to maintain and improve the service that we offer
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Love to work with children
- Strong financial awareness of the business
- 7061/2 trained or equivalent
Most importantly, you will be joining a Best Employer company who will be keen to recognise your achievements and that is focused on your work life balance in return for delivering an exceptional service!
Go on, why not give Andrea a ring and submit your application today? Call 07872468680 now.
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Role: Executive Chef Manager
Job Type: Executive Chef
Location: Reading, South East
Apply for this job now.