O'Neill & Brennan are seeking a Site Manager on behalf of our client. Our client, a residential construction contractor is a currently recruiting for a Site Manager to join their team on their residential project based in South Dublin.
- Coordination and supervision of the construction of a residential development
- Work with the project manager, engineers and design team to ensure project runs accordingly
- Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site
- Directing of H&S on site to ensure highest standards are maintained
- Plan the daily requirements of the site including labour, ordering of materials and reaching daily targets
- Perform company compliance and administration procedures and record performance and progress of site operations
- Third level qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent experience
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in residential development is essential
- Have the ability to lead personnel, use initiative and be self-motivated
- Knowledge of latest building regulations and certification standards
- Ability to work well under pressure and perform to specified deadlines
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to #removed# or call Lorcan Friel on 083 045 3579 for a confidential conversation.