MDM Architect / MDM Consultant - Contract - Remote Working - 4 Weeks
A Master Data Management Architect / MDM Architect is required to work for a leading Client within the marketing sector, who require an MDM Consultant to come in and assess the current solution and provide recommendations on strategy & roadmap. A key area will be to look at Data Governance and Data Architecture.
- Assess and advise on the MDM solution design of core solution components utilising best practice.
- Gather necessary understanding of business objectives and processes
- Provide a recommendation on Governance, strategy & roadmap
- Look at MDM tooling and assess suitability, recommending appropriate solutions.
- Develop a governance model and associated processes for management and identify training need for current Data Analysts.
- Assess and recommend appropriate approaches for data integration and migration.
- Focussing on identifying the underlying data issues using the right Data Quality tools
- Proven experience with MDM technologies
- Strategy development for data management, ideally with experience in a data quality, data governance through to data architecture and data modelling
- Experience of working on solutions in complex IT landscapes and Integration between platforms.
- Be able to propose solutions for the integration of MDM within the enterprise.
- Able to articulate processes and organisational structures for the curation of data.
- Experience of logical and physical data model design for MDM
- Experience leading at least two full lifecycle MDM implementations.
- Experience using data modelling tools and database management technologies.
- MDM Setup and Configuration; Domain Data Models, Workflows, Business Rules and Integration Endpoints
This successful candidate will be available from February 2021 and interviews will take place towards the back end of January 2021
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Nicholas Hopkins, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at 'VIQU IT Recruitment' on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK