Account Rep | Restaurant & Food Experience #fulltime #entrylevel
Need Experience? Have a Good Work Ethic? Great Personality?
North, Inc. works with clients that are leaders in the telecommunications, energy, utilities, and office supply industries - focusing on new client acquisition and client retention. We do not use sales / marketing strategies like cold calling, mail, or mass e-mails. Instead, we develop relationships through direct marketing, with face-to-face contact, which enables us to deliver client-specific presentations. With a focus on each individual customer, and our strength in creating relationships, we have achieved a success rate that is unmatched by other sales, marketing and advertising strategies.The growth and consistency that we have experienced has made us a staple in the industry. As a result of our proven track record, we have grown to over 20 offices since we opened our doors in 2006.
What are the responsibilities?
- New client acquisition and client retention through one on one presentations with clients
- Planning and attending daily sales meetings
- Training and development of new sales reps
- Learning how to manage territory, finances, recruiting, and other aspects of the business
What's in it for you?
Besides a dynamic team and constant development opportunities, our company promotes 100% from within based on merit and performance.
- Solid foundation of core competencies: Initially, we build a solid foundation to provide our team members with confidence in their leadership, public speaking, and time management skills.
- Hands-on training: We provide team members with hands-on training in business management, office administration, and team development.
- Management opportunity: Within less than a year after starting with North, Inc., our trainees are full-fledged managers - having the tools and skills necessary to be successful in business and life.
- Continued promotions: If a team member chooses to continue moving up the ladder from management, numerous opportunities for growth are provided, including the possibility of running his or her own office on a client’s campaign.
- Experience with state of the art technology: We use Salesforce, the world’s #1 customer relationship management software, to give you the best possible tools to sell.
What does it take to join our expanding team?
- 4 Year Degree in business related field or relative work experience
- This position is for our location in St. Louis (Central West End) - applicants must be willing to commute.
- Proven leadership ability and ability to work well with a team
- Goal focused and results oriented
- A sense of humor
- Experience in retail, customer service, restaurants and military backgrounds are welcome
If you think that you would be an asset to our dynamic team, please apply today and contact the Human Resources Dept today!
Over the last 10 years, the executive team of North, Inc. has cultivated an organized, goal-oriented development plan for employees to achieve success, build opportunity, and to grow both personally and professionally. While advancing through our training program, our people develop an appreciation for discipline, follow through, and have every opportunity to work with the most energetic go-getters in St. Louis.
Along the way, we see the development of great working relationships with team members and mentors that act as vital resources throughout the course of an employee's career.
Role: Account Rep | Restaurant & Food Experience #fulltime #entrylevel
Apply for this job now.