We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer to develop and maintain functional and secure networks. You will mentor a team of engineers to troubleshoot and optimize our networks for our users.
In this role, you should have excellent problem-solving skills and thorough knowledge of network administration and architecture. If you’re also passionate about security and data protection, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to establish networks that cater to customer needs.
- Industry-related experience as a Senior Network Engineer
- Professional certification (e.g. CCNP, CCDP)
- Solid background in network administration and architecture
- In-depth knowledge working with Cisco ASA Firewalls and Nexus switches.
- In-depth knowledge working with Juniper SRX firewalls.
- In-depth understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP) and routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF)
- Familiarity with access control models and network security
- Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools (e.g. SolarWinds network tools)
- Solid understanding of network operating systems (JUNOS, Cisco IOS)
- Sharp troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently
- Organizational and mentoring skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field preferred
Casamba is dedicated to the development of quality software that assists healthcare organizations in providing quality care to their patients and to establish the Electronic Medical Record. We provide efficient and effective tools for both clinicians and managers to ensure that more time can be dedicated to direct patient care. We lead our industry through innovation, dedication and above all, a relentless focus on execution.
Role: Senior Network Engineer
Location: Agoura Hills,
Apply for this job now.