This role requires a flexible, proactive, and detail oriented individual. Must be technically savvy and proficient with the Microsoft Office suite. The ideal candidate will possess strong communication skills, and the ability to prioritize daily tasks with little supervision. Payroll Administrators oversee everything associated with paying our organization’s employees. This includes tracking hours worked and ensuring that employees are accurately paid for their time. It also includes calculating, deducting and processing taxes and social security withholding's, as well as other company-offered benefits. The Payroll Administrator provides accounting support to our Administrator, and Accounting Firms/other finance personnel, such as the Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Reporting departments. Individuals in the role may also cross-train designated backup staff to administer and process time, attendance and payroll.
- Issuing and distributing paychecks,
- managing direct deposits,
- benefits withholding,
- payroll deductions,
- garnishments and levies,
- flexible spending accounts,
- federal and state payroll tax deposits and returns,
- new hire reports,
- federal payroll summaries,
- wage and hour law compliance, and
- Paid leave, vacation, all other Leave time reporting.
- Assists with supply inventory maintenance,
- Perform record-keeping and/or cash activities,
- Budget preparation,
- Act as liaison to other departments and/or vendors,
- Take meeting minutes,
- Perform quality management functions as necessary.
- Assists with employee events, planning retreats, and other DAG Corporate Events as needed.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times.
- Must be proficient in a wide range of Information Technology software programs.
- All other duties as assigned, as it relates to the role
At Dermatology Associates of Georgia, our mission is to provide our patients with the very best options for skin care treatment and disease prevention. Our Board Certified Dermatologists and Board Certified Physician Assistants provide a broad variety of medical, cosmetic, and surgical dermatologic services. Our focus is providing patients with the most advanced surgical and skin care treatments available, with an emphasis on leading-edge procedures.
Role: Payroll Specialist/ Accounts Payable/Receivables
Apply for this job now.