The School are seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and flexible Cover Supervisor to support the school as and when required. Degree or experience are an advantage.
- Supervising classes and supporting pupils.
- Delivering cover work set by the class teacher.
- Providing feedback to the classroom teacher on the pupil's progress against lesson plans, conduct of the lesson. Keeping pupil related records.
- Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school's policies and procedures.
- Collecting any completed work after the lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher.
- Provide additional support to teachers in classrooms, to carry out administrative tasks when not covering a class.
- Act as a role model, setting high expectations of conduct and behaviour.
To apply, please contact Callum on 01245 33 55 33 or email your CV to #removed#
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.