Newly Qualified Teacher (SEND specialism)
£95 - £124.99 per day
The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: UK QTS and experience working with students with special educational needs
Vision for Education are seeking the Newly Qualified Teachers of 2021 who are particularly interested in SEND to join our client schools based in Sheffield ASAP! We are offering an NQT (Newly Qualified Teacher) support package including various CPD including safeguarding and child protection, Team Teach and Moving and Handling/ hoist training.
About the role:
- Flexible teaching, teaching assistant and cover supervisor posts to widen your experience.
- Part-time and full-time roles available depending on your commitments.
- Extend your teaching and school network by getting the opportunity to see different schools.
- Receive regular CPD, training and guidance from Vision for Education and your dedicated Education Consultant who works with the schools in your area.
About the school:
- Primary schools
- Secondary Schools
- SEND Schools and Pupil Referral Units/Alternative Provisions
- Supportive teams to help build your confidence in the classroom
- As a Newly Qualified Teacher you will have strong communications skills with the ability to build a strong rapport with students
- Due to complete a suitable teaching degree/qualification such as a PGCE
- Able to obtain suitable references and a DBS check
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be passionate about education and be willing to learn new things through our various CPD courses
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education,