£35,000 per annum + Benefits
Based in Cinderford, Gloucestershire
Due to continued company growth and investment we are recruiting a Quality Engineer to support the QHSE Manager in delivering quality processes to ensure the highest quality product, authorised as compliant to all relevant regulations and is delivered to their customers on time and without defect.
The key tasks & accountabilities for this role would be:
- Achieve consistent on time delivery of 'A' grade products to our customer so as to avoid causing delay to the manufacture and delivery process, and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the Quality Management System and relevant standards in order to fulfil our regulatory requirements and maintain consistency.
- Work with the Production and Materials teams to ensure the control of all non-conforming parts, following the specified Quality Procedure in order to ensure that non-compliant or defective parts are excluded from the build process and do not reach our customer.
- Conduct both Internal and external audit processes as directed by the QHSE Manager, reporting on them so as to ensure the daily operation remains compliant with relevant regulations.
- Monitor, investigate and support the timely resolution of Customer, Supplier and Internal Non Conformances in order to ensure that solutions are appropriate and issues are resolved to our satisfaction.
- Ensure products have full traceability and conformance documentation through the manufacturing process and on delivery to the customer, so as to fulfil our regulatory requirements.
- Attend weekly QA review meetings with the QHSE Manager in order to report on QA status.
What do we want?
- Degree qualified Engineer or time served apprentice in an engineering discipline with an awareness of manufacturing, fabrication, mechanical or electrical applications
- Worked within a high-risk or highly regulated industry in a Quality or related role (transferrable skills will be considered).
- IOSH Managing Safety or demonstrable experience in a H&S role
- Able to demonstrate a strong understanding of Inspection and Test Plans, Project Quality Plans and implementation of tailored quality surveillance programmes.
- IT literate in Microsoft, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience of continuous improvement tools and techniques.
All applications will be acknowledged and held in complete confidence. Thorough briefing will be undertaken prior to CV submission to the client.