Residential Construction Estimator
Hours: Monday – Friday, 1st shift
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working on multiple projects at any given time
- Produce cost estimates for bid proposals
- Manage coordination of subcontractors
- Perform take-offs
- Procurement and pricing out materials
- Budget and cost monitoring
- At least 5 years of estimation experience in residential construction
- Project management experience a plus
- Must be knowledgeable about up to date construction methods, regulations and materials
- Ability to multi-task and strong time management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong computer proficiency
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization, delivering innovative solutions to the challenges employers face every day. Over the years, PrideStaff has been a consistent industry leader, developing technology and service processes that allow our organization to deliver superior performance. With locations across the United States, we're well positioned to partner with clients and candidates to ensure a successful match of employee talent with customer needs. When it comes to your success, we leave nothing to chance!
Our Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.
Role: Residential Construction Estimator
Apply for this job now.