Are you an experienced Insurance Verification Coordinator looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions - this is the position for you!
- Obtain and verify insurance eligibility for services provided and document complete information in system
- Perform prior authorizations as required by payor source, including procurement of needed documentation by collaborating with physician offices and insurance companies
- Collect any clinical information such as lab values, diagnosis codes, etc.
- Determine patient's financial responsibilities as stated by insurance
- Configure coordination of benefits information on every referral
- Ensure assignment of benefits are obtained and on file for Medicare claims
- Bill insurance companies for therapies provided
- Document all pertinent communication with patient, physician, insurance company as it may relate to collection procedures
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of experience doing insurance verification, pharmacy billing, or working as a pharmacy technician in any role that deals with insurance (could come from retail).
Hours for this Position:
M-F 8:00am-6:00pm (any 8 hour shift)
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Role: Insurance Verification Coordinator
Location: Earth City,
Apply for this job now.