1:1 Learning Support Assistant needed for SEND Student
Are you an experienced LSA looking for a new challenge? Do you want the opportunity to enrich the lives of children with Special Needs?
A SEND school in Tamworth is seeking a positive, enthusiastic LSA to start immediately. Working with students who display SEMH needs and challenging behaviour; so exceptional behaviour management skills are a must. The LSA will be expected to work with the young people at the school and sometimes in their homes assisting in delivering and supporting core subjects such as Maths, English and Science.
The school is based in Tamworth and offers an alternative curriculum to students Primary aged who are unable to attend mainstream education.
It is essential that you have a good standard of education and can identify areas of improvement required when working on a 1:1 basis.
At present, the role is from 8.30-3.30pm Mon - Fri on a supply basis, but there is potential for the role to go permanent for the right candidate.
The role will include:
- Assisting the teacher with classroom preparation
- 1:1 work with students who require additional support
- Providing attentive support to students during classes
- Working with high level EHCP
As a SEND TA / Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant through Teacher Active you will receive:
- Support from a dedicated team of consultants working hard for you.
- Access to a range of unique positions in our schools
- A competitive rate of pay.
If you think you are the right LSA, please contact Vicky on #removed# or email your CV to #removed#