Quality Laboratory Technician - $20-24/hr (Dependent on Experience) - Phoenix, AZ
Are you looking for the next step in your laboratory career? SenesTech, a platform life sciences company, is seeking a Quality Laboratory Technician to take responsibility for assuring the quality of our product, as well as assisting with product processing functions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Quality Control Analysis and preparation of samples for data analysis as well as accurate creation and maintenance of batch reporting and documentation per SOP.
The key responsibilities of a Quality Laboratory Technician include, but are not limited to:
- Performing regular equipment calibration and maintenance.
- Maintaining production reports, equipment logs, inventory, receipt documentation, and lot analysis of miscellaneous chemicals and Active Ingredients; as well as proper documentation/certification of actives and all materials used in the production of ContraPest®.
- Participation in research projects as needed and as directed by the Vice President of Manufacturing.
SenesTech, Inc. is a platform life sciences company specializing in reproductive physiology. We are currently commercializing our first product, ContraPest®, a liquid fertility-management bait that will profoundly change the world via animal pest population management.
We are currently applying our revolutionary technology to the control of pests in both agricultural and urban settings. To learn more, visit our website at #removed#.
The key skills and qualities of a Quality Laboratory Technician include:
- 2-4-year college education in Chemistry or related science, with 2-year minimum work experience in a GLP or GMP environment.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience with HPLC and GC, with an ability to demonstrate scientific and mechanical aptitude relative to the position.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions based on training and knowledge, while staying up-to date on new regulations and laws as they become available.
- Knowledge of software including: MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.