We're looking for a highly motivated Property Valuer Lister to complement our fantastic residential sales team in branch in Whetstone, London. The main purpose of the role is to win listings and gain new instructions for properties to market whilst maintaining the highest level of customer service.
If you are looking to learn from some of the best in the property industry and progress in your career as well as being well rewarded, with complete job satisfaction, then look no further!
What's in it for you as our Property Valuer Lister
- Industry leading training and development
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Compete for top achievers awards
- Pay per listing
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
- Company car or car allowance (depending on experience)
Skills and experience required to be a successful Property Valuer Lister
- Estate Agency experience
- Preferably an experienced Lister Valuer / Instructions Manager or an Estate Agent / Sales Negotiator looking for that step up and career progression
- Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- A Full UK driving licence holder
Barnard Marcus Estate Agents are part of Sequence Home, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK and we operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.