Get paid what you're worth. Come and join a company with over 75 years of plumbing, heating and air conditioning experience in the Lancaster & Berks counties. At The Witmer Company we believe in providing quality service to our customers, as well as our technicians. How would it feel to be in a position that you were truly valued and compensated for your ability? We believe that all our employees deserved to be compensated for their skill and value, not just their seniority. We are currently looking for several HVAC service technicians to service the demand in our area. We look forward to having you on our team!
- Competitive Wages (Earn 35,000 - 75,000. Based on experience)
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, & Personal Time
- Health Insurance, Life Insurance, & Disability
- 401k and employee contribution
- Company Service Vehicle
- Paid Training
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Valid Drivers License.
- EPA Universal Certification.
- Minimum of 3 years of HVAC service experience or Trade School Diploma.
- Good working knowledge of HVAC systems i.e. Heat Pumps, Gas Furnaces & Boilers, Oil furnaces & boilers, Central Air Conditioning Systems, Geothermal Heat Pumps.
- Professional and clean appearance.
- Customer service oriented.
- Communicate effectively with customers and team.
- Complete all duties assigned.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, service, & repair HVAC equipment and controls. If necessary, proposal replacement options.
- Provide routine maintenance on equipment per the manufacturer's requirements & recommendations.
- Answer equipment related questions and explain proper operation.
- Communicate the diagnostic and repair process with the customer, dispatcher, & service manager as needed.
- Promote products and services, developing leads and selling service maintenance contracts.
- Perform required documentation for each service call, recording recommendations, repairs, & equipment specific readings.
- Gathering customer's signature and collect payment, as required.
The Witmer Company has been providing quality plumbing, heating and air conditioning service to the Lancaster and Berks counties for over 75 years. We strive to provide a personal touch to each of our employees and customers and hope that we create customers for life. We are currently looking for an experienced Plumbing service technicians to service the demand in our industry. Come helps us grow and continue to provide the quality service we are known for.
Role: HVAC Service Technician - Heating and Cooling - Journeyman - HVAC
Location: New Holland,
Apply for this job now.