Installation Technician - Competitive - Runcorn
SPIE UK, a smart engineering and technology-driven solutions provider for the built environment, are looking for an Installation Technician to carry out installation and commissioning of Fire and Security Systems.
The successful candidate will ensure adherence to Health and Safety at all times, helping SPIE to maintain its leading edge status within the industry and our reputation with our customers.
The key responsibilities of an Installation Technician include, but are not limited to:
- Adherence to set engineering standards in accordance with Health and Safety at Work Act (HASAWA) requirements.
- To ensure onsite Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate records/documentation associated with the Fire and Security Systems.
- To co-ordinate visiting specialist sub-contractors associated with Fire and Security Systems aspects of installations.
SPIE UK is a smart engineering and technology-driven solutions provider for the built environment. Through the convergence of digital technology and the built environment, we engineer, manage and optimise smart spaces and places, improving where our customers work, learn and live.
SPIE UK's Smart City solutions serve the needs of urban clients, whereas our Smart Workplace solutions optimise the performance of commercial business and industrial facilities, while maintaining sustainability.
The key skills and qualities of an Installation Technician:
- Essential: Fire and Security Apprenticeship and Health and Safety Training.
- Experience in the construction industry and in installing fire and security systems are also essential.
- PC literate with Microsoft Word and Excel experience.
- The ideal candidate will also have a City and Guilds Part 3 (Electrical Installation 2360) or recognised equivalent.
- Experience in IT and Networking and supervisory experience for future development are desirable.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.