BHX3 8-12 Week Fixed Term Contract
Amazon BHX3/10, 4 Royal Oak Way North, Daventry, NN11 8QL
£9.70 per hour DAY SHIFT
£11.41 (£9.70 + £1.71night shift allowance) per hour NIGHT SHIFT
Overtime rates: 40 to 50 hours are at 1.5x times your base pay rate & 50 to 60 hours are at 2x times your base pay rate.
** From 27/06/2021, there will be a pay increase.
Pay: £10.4 per hour for day time shifts. £12.11 (£1.71 Night Shift Allowance) per hour for night time shifts.
Warehouse Fulfilment Associate (UK)
Amazon are currently recruiting for fulfilment associates!
The hours of work are:
COVENTRY TRANSPORT AVAILABLE TO DAVENTRY
- 40 hours per week
- 4 days per week
- Set shift patterns
- Fixed Term Contract 8-12 weeks
Working as a fulfilment associate, you will provide critical support in helping us deliver to local communities and our loyal customers.
You will be trained in a range of processes in an exciting, busy atmosphere whilst working to specific deadlines.
As an FC Associate you may be asked to work in various areas of the building, the main departments being Inbound and Outbound. Tasks may include:
- Handling the full range of goods by Amazon and its Marketplace sellers in the UK, including but not limited to: age restricted products, food (including nuts and meat) and alcohol and chemicals
- Efficiently and effectively receiving and storing goods inwards following Amazon's internal processes and procedures and using radio frequency scanners
- Pick our customer orders ensuring a high level of quality and productivity
- Accurately pack and ship our customer orders to ensure we meet customers' high expectations
- Accurately read instructions from a scanner
- Relocate products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck
- Consistently achieve targets set for your department
- Adhere to safety, quality and production standards
Key Skills and Experience:
- Good team player
- Excellent Communication
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Can follow written instructions
The role involves the following physical demands on a daily basis:
• Standing and/or walking for long periods of between 8 and 12 hours per shift (standard full-time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
• Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching, and/or stretching for 8 to 12 hours per shift (standard full-time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Pushing and pulling product up to 23kg in weight for 8 to 12 hours per shift (standard full-time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Manual dexterity of both hands and wrists
• Working on a secure mezzanine at a height of between 9 to 12 meters (equivalent to a 3 or 4 storey building)
• Regularly climbing and descending four flights of stairs safely
Find out more about what it’s like to be an Amazon Fulfillment Associate and the processes within our European Fulfillment Centres - #