Company: BMS PERFORMANCE LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £33,000 - £40,000 per annum
The Role: This Campaign Marketing Executive is a key hire within this growing technology business. Reporting to the UK Marketing Manager, the objective of this role is to provide highly qualified leads for the sales team. The role will be responsible for creating and executing demand generation campaigns across email, events and digital channels. The Campaign Marketing Executive will also create content and then use this content to fill the top of the funnel with opportunity pipeline, setting up nurture campaigns and providing MQL's and SQL's to the sales team. This is a crucial hire for the business as they seek to expand their marketing efforts.
Responsibilities for the position of Campaign Marketing Executive include:
- Managing customer retention and acquisition campaigns
- Generating and qualifying marketing leads
- Run lead generation campaigns to support sales with revenue
- Working with Hubspot to develop their marketing automation capability
- Utilising digital marketing channels to create engaging campaigns
To be considered for this role you must have:
- At least three years of high-performance B2B marketing experience
- Strong digital experience - in particular LinkedIn and 'owned' source performance (website, social profiles)
- The ability to create manage and oversee multiple complex inbound nurture flows
- Strong multichannel campaign experience, ranging from ideation, to execution and optimisation
- Very strong analytic skills and the ability to demonstrate an understanding of the levers of campaign optimisation
- Demonstrable experience in creating campaigns based on customer insight/industry trends
- Understand the fundamentals of paid marketing and be able to demonstrate current insight into what works.
- Have a track record of using digital channels to drive demand.
- Solid experience of a marketing text stack of intermediate complexity with an interest in the area and a view on how to evolve
- Track record of high-performing outbound email campaigns - and demonstrate knowledge of the latest practises in email marketing
The Company: Founded in 1987, our client have grown from strength to strength. The have changed the way technology is used in the supply chain industry. Their acquisition by Panasonic has really supported their growth plans. They are now a 20 person marketing team and don't have any plans of slowing down. This is a great opportunity for a B2B marketing professional who is seeking a new challenge to come on board and really change how campaigns are run.
Location: The position of Campaign Marketing Executive will be based in Maidenhead.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.