Company: HALCYON CARE (WORCESTERSHIRE) LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £11.35 - £14.50
Halcyon Health&Social Care are recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Support Worker to join an organisation that has become the first in the UK to achieve Outstanding in both its OFTED and CQC inspection.
The service has an excellent reputation for supporting individuals with disabilities to reach their full potential, offering world-class learning programmes, physio and hydra-therapy provisions, speech and language coaching, occupational therapy and an on-site multi-disciplinary team as well as working within the wider community.
We are looking for like-minded professionals that share the same passion and vision for helping people with disabilities to have active and meaningful lives within our society.
We are now recruiting for a Senior Support Worker on permanent basis:
£11.35 - £11.60and Enhanced Weekend Rates of £14.19 - £14.50. 30 -37 hrs weekly, including early shifts starting at 7am and late shifts ending at 10 and 11pm with alternating weekend working
What our client is offering in return:
- The opportunity for fantastic career progression within a sector leading organization.
- A minimum of 20 days’ paid holiday, plus 8 statutory public holidays.
- Use of an on-site heated indoor swimming pool and fitness suite.
- A contributory pension scheme.
- Staff recreation programme including discounted Golf club membership and complimentary team events.
- Numerous Employee discounts at various Highstreet retailers.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Discounted on-site access to restaurant facilities including Tea and coffee, with hot meals and sandwiches.
- A free 24-hour employee assistance telephone helpline which is available to support employees and their families with personal, work, or financial issues.
- Discounted health insurance.
- Award winning training.
As a Senior Support Worker your duties will include:
- Leading a team to provide a high standard of individualised care.
- Updating risk assessments and reviewing support plans.
- Leading team supervisions and regular competency assessments.
- Encouraging personal development through various sessions and working in partnership with a multi-disciplinary team to ensure a holistic approach to individual development.
What we are looking for in a Senior Support Worker:
- At least 2 years previous experience in a supervisory role for adults with learning disabilities.
- Good people skills.
- NVQ 3 or NVQ 2 in Health and Social care and be willing to work towards your level 3.
· Please note that it is essential to have access to transport for this role.
So, if you are looking to join an organisation like Halcyon and/or would like assistance in finding your next permanent job then Apply now!