At Amada Senior Care, our caregivers think of senior care as their calling, not as a job. They understand the importance of building meaningful relationships, and being confident and dedicated to the commitments they've made to our clients. They possess the knowledge and know-how to speak to and listen to the needs of clients. Amada caregivers are dedicated and compassionate individuals that enrich the lives of our clients in Denton and Collin counties. #removed#
We are actively hiring dependable and professional in-home care givers in the Denton, Frisco, Lewisville, McKinney and surrounding communities, and we have immediate openings for full-time and part-time positions, on-call and floating shifts, with a range of flexible schedule hours. We offer employee incentives for great customer service, and we promote on a merit-based system, allowing us to reward our most dedicated caregivers!
Primary Responsibilities Include:
· Providing in-home personal care to our senior clients
· Assistance with cooking, light cleaning and other Activities of Daily Living
· Occasional assistance with driving clients to Doctor appointments, grocery store, recreational activities (mileage will be reimbursed)
· Communicating with client families about progress and daily activities
· Making sure clients are taking medications at appropriate times
· Treating all clients with dignity, helping them to live their most happy and fulfilled life
Successful Candidates Must Have:
· Reliable Transportation to take clients to appointments and run errands
· Valid driver’s license with good driving record and current car insurance
· Ability to pass a background check
· Willingness to drive to client locations
· Flexibility with scheduling
· 1 year caregiver experience preferred, but not required
· Current TB Test
What We’re Offering:
· Medical, Dental, Vision, & Flex Spending Accounts available
· Flexible schedules: full-time/part-time/weekends
· Competitive pay
· A positive work environment
· Employee Incentive program
Being an in-home caregiver with Amada Senior Care is a great way to work full or part-time while having a say in making your own schedule! This position is ideal for Nursing and CNA students, in addition to people who are retired from the medical field but want to continue to pursue their passion for caring for those most in need.
If you are interested in learning more, please submit your resume for immediate consideration and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you!
At Amada Denton and Frisco, it is our mission to make sure that every senior is able to age with dignity and enjoy a happy and fulfilling life - regardless of whether the ideal solution for them is home care or assisted living.
Role: In Home Caregiver
Apply for this job now.