Corporate Tax Associate (2+PQE): You will work on the largest Corporate Tax matters advising on the Taxation of M&A transactions as well as supporting other areas within the Corporate Tax team. Considered one of the most prestigious law firms outside the magic circle, you will work with Leading Partners within a Internationally recognised team.
Considered one of the world's leading professional services businesses, with over 25 offices across the globe, this firm is the proud recipients of multiple accolades across the Legal 500, Chambers, Times, Financial Times, and Thomas Reuters as well as numerous other publications. This Top 20 law firm has been mentioned as the law firm of the year, as well as a highly regarded firm within Energy, Financial, Corporate, TMT, Employment, Litigation, Construction to name a few.
With offices spread across Europe, Middle East, Asia, Asia-Pacific, Australia, North & Central America, Africa and South America they truly are far-reaching global experts; however they are often praised for their local market undertaking, operating as one global team.
Considered one of the most prestigious firms outside the magic circle firms and considered an elite litigation practice they have a number of key clients and large institutions to their client portfolio. This firm has grown through a mixture of natural growth and amalgamation of leading practices from the world; however, it has never lost its core values.
Their vision for 2020 and the next decade is clear cut and this firm has no plans on slowing down on their growth. With this comes every opportunity for a vast arrange of international work and international secondments. Considered one of the big tech firms you will never be far away from the vast growing tech empires within the legal sphere.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Tax Associate to join this Top 20 law firms City of London office and be part of a wider award-winning firm.
The global Tax group has an in-depth understanding of the tax and commercial issues facing clients in the current economic climate. You will all relevant tax matters where deals are cross-border, they need integrated domestic tax advice across multiple jurisdictions and overarching international outlook. You will work within a legal 500 and Chambers ranked.
You will be:
- Advising on the Taxation of M&A transactions with an emphasis on cross border deals, corporate restructuring, energy taxation (including upstream work), equity and debt capital markets, finance, UK Real Estate, Projects, Funds and Private Equity.
- Expected to lead and negotiate transactions with limited supervision
- Encouraged to adopt a client facing position
- Work on other matters or support matters that come through the Tax department. I.e VAT, Reserve Tax, and other specialist Tax areas.
As an associate in the department, you will work with the Partners and the Senior Lawyers on complex matters. You will be given a large amount of responsibility and client interaction that will allow you to larger career prospects.
- You will be a Corporate Tax Solicitor at least 2 years PQE (There is no upper limit for the level of PQE and more senior candidates will be taken into account for a senior position)
- You will be currently working within a City or International practice.
- Worked within a respectable corporate practice
- Work on largely M&A Tax matters
- Excellent drafting and communication skills.
- Actively engage in networking and development opportunities
Salary & Benefits:
- You will receive a market-leading salary with an excellent bonus structure and benefits package.
- The firm also promotes work-life balance with working from home days.
This is a standout position for a Corporate Tax Associate to join this Top 20 practice in their City of London Headquartered office.
Apply now for immediate consideration, alternatively please feel to email or call for a confidential conversation.
Role: Corporate Tax Associate
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: London, London City, London City
Apply for this job now.