Company: E4H ARCHITECTURE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
E4H Architecture is a 100% healthcare and health sciences firm dedicated to creating flexible, creative environments that enhance health and well-being.
E4H is seeking a senior project manager to manage the organization of key client projects. This role will require a working understanding of project management in an A/E/C firm as well as a solid understanding of healthcare architecture and proficiency in REVIT.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of multiple small to midsize projects.
- Responsible for coordination of all project efforts, administrative and technical, to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
- Actively manages project budgets, schedules, and programs; project communications and documentation; office administrative tasks; and project team assignments.
- Provides oversight and monitoring of work of less experienced designers and architects. Ensures quality control.
- Serves as the primary consultant liaison and secondary client liaison to complete projects on schedule, within budget, and with maximum client satisfaction.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree Architecture.
- Ideal candidate has 12 or more years of experience working in an A/E/C firm or in healthcare architecture.
- Excellent computer skills with experience in REVIT for architecture and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word).
- Proficiency with Deltek-Ajera software preferred, but not required.
- Licensure preferred or demonstrated recent effort on the path to licensure.
- Timely Decision Making Makes decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure; able to make a quick decision.
- Organizational Agility Knowledgeable about how organizations, work; knows how to get things done both through formal channels and the informal network; understands the origin and reasoning behind key policies, practices, and procedures; understands the cultures of organizations internally and on client side.
- Problem Solving Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answer.
- Priority Setting Spends his/her time and the time of others on what's important; quickly focuses on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus.
- Delegation Clearly and comfortably delegates both routine and important tasks and decisions; broadly shares both responsibility and accountability; tends to trust people to perform; lets direct reports and others finish their own work.
- Caring for Direct Reports/Team Is interested in the work and non-work lives of direct reports; offers support to bridge work/life balance; caring about concerns and questions; monitors workloads and appreciates extra effort.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive salaries and benefits which include an end of year bonus, a culture that promotes health and wellness and dog-friendly offices that have a fun atmosphere where happy hours and team building events happen often!
We hope to have a conversation with you soon.
Powered by JazzHR