COMPANY: HERA SEARCH
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £48,000 - £55,000+ bonus + bens
We are looking for an energetic, proactive EA to work with the Senior Leadership Team of an exciting, game changing technology start up based near Liverpool Street.
This is a fantastic, newly created role offering huge variety and responsibility. It will suit someone with ambition and enthusiasm who wants to work in an environment where their decisions and efforts will have an immediate and lasting impact. Their culture and values and benefits are simply outstanding, easily market leading, and they are definitely a brand you will want to work for!
EA duties to include;
- Heavy diary management responding to fast-evolving business needs and ensuring days run as smoothly as possible
- Organising meetings, calls, lunches and internal team events
- Supporting meeting preparation; agenda and pre-reading distribution, presentation documents
- General administrative responsibilities such as shared drive admin, expenses, post
- Communicating with candidates, internal and external stakeholders
- Booking travel arrangements
You must possess excellent interpersonal skills, bags of common sense and strong organisational skills with at least 4 years’ experience gained in a fast paced and dynamic working environment. Experience in a startup / growing business environment is ideal! We are looking for an EA who is confident working self-sufficiently and who has a proven ability to deliver work to deadlines.
The environment is incredibly fast moving so we need someone who thrives off change and who has the resilience to succeed in a demanding, challenging but very exciting business.