ITO Quality Engineer (Oil & Gas)
The ITO Quality Engineer reports to the ITO Quality Leader and is responsible for effective review of bids, mitigating risks and ensuring timely delivery of Quality bid package. The Successful candidate will work on continuous improvements on Oilfield Equipment ITO and Early Engagement processes.
- Support process review and improvement, including ensuring process consistency across product companies.
- Drive Quality cross-functionally between the teams to resolve quality issues and drive quality strategy And long-term quality improvements
- Support functions and/or provide process procedures, work instructions and other documents, including training & implementation. support the awareness and training of process requirements and process changes.
- Contribute to ongoing early engagement and commercial operations process improvement
- Contribute to the ongoing reporting to management of the status of bids.
- Drive corrective actions and preventive actions (CAPAs) to closure.
- Perform core quality tasks eg Audits, RCA, CAPAs, CI, Problem Solving, etc. as and when required.
- Review tenders and contracts to address Quality risks and opportunities.
- Ensure bid support teams have a clear understanding of the bid quality requirements.
- Ensure timely provision of Quality related deliverables to the bid package, in accordance with established processes and procedures, including PQP, CRA, ITP, Costing, MRB, MDR, SDRL, and any other documents/certificates (API, FPAL, ISO9001) requested.
- Perform other duties prescribed and needed as part of the ITO Quality team. Manage and monitor quality related programs and activities as required by the ITO Quality Leader.
- Appropriate level of qualification in Science, Engineering or Quality Management
- Quality Auditor training & qualification
- Oil & Gas experience
- Analytical with Substantial experience in Quality management tools & methodologies, and management experience in projects or team environment
- Experience in client-facing, project environment
- Quality audit training & experience
- Computer literate (Word/Excel/Outlook/Powerpoint)
- Ability to travel where required
- Strong HSE culture
- Analytical and reporting skills
- Good communication skills including active listening, interpersonal skills and presentation/reporting skills
Role: ITO Quality Engineer (Oil & Gas)
Job Type: Contract
Location: Bristol, Somerset,
Apply for this job now.