£35,000 plus bonus up to 25% of salary, plus car
ASC are a long established and successful Packaging manufacturer and e commerce retailer basedin Shipley, West Yorkshire. We have been designing and manufacturing packaging from our own factory since 1981. Our online brand ASC Direct is also long established and using the latest box making machinery we supply bespoke packaging throughout the UK on a daily basis. We are an environmentally aware business accredited to ISO #removed# level
We are currently looking to recruit a Sales Manager to help grow the business. You will form part of a new expansion plan within the business with excellent career opportunities and will be instrumental in helping us execute that plan.
As the Sales Manager, you will report directly to the Managing Director. You will have responsibility for the following:
- Managing organisational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of our salespeople and development of the sales team.
- Developing our sales team through motivation, counselling, and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organisation and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
The Successful Candidate
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a role of this nature, ideally, within an FMCG company. Strong communication skills via email, telephone or face to face will be essential as well as a strong knowledge of all programmes within the Microsoft Office package. We want someone who can come with ideas and can be creative around all things business development and really work as part of our senior leadership team. Ideally you will also hold the following:
- Degree in business or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.