Charity Talent are currently recruiting for a temporary HR Assistant, to work for a University based in Central London. This is to start ASAP and will be for 2 months (possible extension).
As the HR Assistant you will be working closely with the Faculty Support Manager. You will be the first point of contact for general HR enquiries, providing generalist HR service to members. This will include day to day communication and HR support. You will provide administrative support in the preparation and despatch of committee agenda, papers and minutes for Sub Committee of Appointments Committee.
You will be responsible for administrative support for the annual, performance and salary review processes, the preparation of offer letters and contracts and dealing with other general enquiries from new hires. You will be maintaining records, including HR and School database, faculty lists and electronic records. Dealing with payroll issues and payment of invoices.
- Previous experience in a similar administrative role
- Ideally relevant experience in an HR environment
- Excellent IT skills, especially in the use of Word and Excel spreadsheets
- Ability to cope efficiently and effectively with a high level of activity and changing priorities
- Experience of working in a busy environment
- Ability to work on own initiative and unsupervised
Role: HR Assistant
Location: City of London, London, England
Apply for this job now.