Are you an experienced administrator with excellent customer service skills? If so, a fantastic business is looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator. The successful applicant will be available to start immediately. Based in Hereford.
THE ROLE AS A CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
- Use of Microsoft Office in processing data. In particular the use of Excel and Word.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence when dealing with visitors, customers and suppliers.
- Process the customer orders in the system, create master and production specifications and updating them after whole process.
- Process goods inward paperwork and record all deliveries. Obtain Safety Data Sheets for any new material purchased for use in the company.
- Update records for panel output statistics, box assembly statistics and rework box log and produce summary statistics daily.
- Participate in the month end closing process. Check orders and process invoices against sales figures making sure that orders were dispatched on time.
- Ensure that there is sufficient stock of consumable items in the office, PPE equipment and supplies in the canteen.
- Deputies and assist in the warehouse and administration operation as required by the Internal Sales/Administration Manager.
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today to Emma @ RE Recruitment.
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful.