up to £17,000
Eclypse recruitment are seeking a new team member to support and assist the office team for recruitment in the healthcare sector.
As a recruitment administrator, it will be your job to support the team with allocated tasks. This includes candidate/ client name gathering, candidate/ client management, database maintenance, sourcing new business via internet and other resources.
You will be responsible for;
- Updating and maintaining the recruitment database. Initially this will be a primary focus
- Building "Talent Pools" for the team - adding candidates/ clients on a regular basis to ensure a consistent flow
- Pro-actively sourcing high quality CV's from a range of sources (including Database Search, Internet Research, Websites, Networking, Advertising etc)
- Lead generation - passing on leads to relevant consultants.
- Using LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter to promote Eclypse and gain leads for candidates
- Clients - sourcing new clients and updating existing
- Administrative duties e.g. Answering phones, message taking, data entry, general office duties
Typically, you'll be carrying out these types of duties every day:
- Calling clients to regularly update information
- Source and select candidates
- Network and advertise to potential candidates
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- Covering Recruitment Consultants desks when out of the office
- Updating client vacancies on the database from information provided
- Advertising adverts
We are seeking a dynamic, confident individual whom is able to organise themselves daily and be an instrumental team player to make a difference to the recruitment team. A great stepping stone for someone considering a career in recruitment.
up to £17,000 per annum + additional bonus earning potential, free parking, christmas closure, pension, progression
Please submit your interest by submitting your CV and cover note to Caroline at Eclypse Recruitment
Role: Recruitment Administrator
Apply for this job now.