Company: VETRO RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40000.00 - £49000 per annum + plus £5,000 welcome bonus!
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Childrens Home Registered Manager to join one of the UK's most established Children's Residential Service providers to manage a FANTASTIC Children's Residential EBD home in Oswestry, Shropshire.
Job Title: Childrens Home Registered Manager
Salary: Up to £40k Basic plus an achievable bonus of nearly £10k per annum on top!!
Welcome Bonus: £5,000!!
Location: Oswestry, Shropshire
Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
The role of Children's Home Manager offers the opportunity for a candidate already in a registered manager position, looking for a new opportunity or an established Deputy Manager looking for a step up,to join an ambitious organisation, with the children and quality at the heart of their values and a dedicated leadership team with the vision to inspire and support young people to lead happy and successful lives.
The ideal candidate for this position will have strong leadership and managerial skills and experience leading within a residential home for children & young people with EBD.
- Generous Bonus Scheme
- Car Allowance
- 33 Days Annual Leave Entitlement (inc. Bank Holidays increasing with level of service)
- Matched company pension contribution
- Company Sick Pay
- Access to Benefits Package (Retail, Leisure, Entertainment Discounts, Access to Employee Assistance Program, Health & Eye Care)
Responsibilities of the Childrens Home Registered Manager:
- Hold OFSTED registration
- Manage staff team within service
- Ensure the staff and young people are supported at all times
- Ensure the service offers therapeutic care and support
- Ensure the service is safe and efficient
- Manage staffing and recruitment
- Ensure the service meets OFSTED standards
- NVQ or QCF Level 5 in Leadership and Management (Children's Services ONLY - other Health & Social Care Qualifications are not acceptable)
- NVQ Level 3 in Children's Residential Services
- Experience working within a Deputy or Registered Manager's position
- Experience in a residential children's home environment
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.