Entry Level Marketing Assistant
Our premier marketing firm in the local area has just kicked off their new client campaign and need to fill an immediate opening! Our client specializes in gaining a fast, measurable advantage for their clients. In addition to creating a positive image for their clients, the key to our client’s success and growth is their ability to generate a greater market share for each and every one of their client accounts. In order to deliver continued results to our clients, we are in need of an entry level sales and marketing assistants to join our team and assist in the sales, marketing, and customer service work we conduct for our clients.
The Entry Level Marketing Assistant will be Trained in the Following:
· Marketing and Advertising
· Promotional Sales
· Campaign Orientation
· Client Relations
· Personnel / Interviewing
· Face to Face Customer Service
· Development of Marketing Plans
We need enthusiastic, goal oriented individuals, who want to succeed in a competitive high energy environment!
Our client is offering:
· A fun and positive work environment
· Opportunity for management
· Optional travel
· Unlimited opportunities
We will provide individuals with excellent leadership, guidance, a competitive merit based compensation, and a challenging career path. This is an entry level position so college graduates or people looking to get their foot in the door are encouraged to apply.
Requirements of the Entry Level Marketing Assistant Position:
· Excellent communication skills
· Leadership experience
· Ability to work in a high energy environment
· Ambition, strong work ethic, and open to new ideas
· Be a self-starter with problem solving skills
· Be a career oriented individual
Role: Entry Level Marketing Assistant
Apply for this job now.