The Illinois Department of Central Management Services (CMS) provides a broad range of programs and services to state agencies and the public. Our commitment is to ensure accountable, efficient government and enable effective public service at the lowest possible cost.
- Life insurance benefits
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Performs system design tasks of moderate complexity, developing system design and development documentation for use in the coding and testing of web-based applications.
- Interviews users, analyzing their IT needs in order to develop project design artifacts of moderately complexity.
- Coordinates analysis and programming functions on an ASP.NET MVC Web-based Platform for IT assignments of moderate complexity.
- Provides technical guidance, system information and instruction to other IT team members, assisting with specific work issues requiring a broader knowledge of subject matter processing.
- Continues education in the information technology field and receives advanced training in systems development; represents the project team by attending meetings, conferences, or continuing education.
- Requires knowledge, skill and mental development equivalent to successful completion of four years of college with coursework in computer science or directly-related fields.
- Requires working knowledge of information technology concepts and principles, the theories and functions of web-based computer systems, and the principles and techniques of information technology documentation.
- Requires working knowledge of the methods, procedures and techniques of conducting studies for system conversions and enhancements, including the use of structure, behavior, and interaction diagrams in the analysis and design of .NET MVC web-based platform systems.
- Requires ability to effectively participate in and benefit from continuing education, both in a form and solving moderately difficult technical and operational problems.
- Requires ability to gain and maintain effective working relationships with agency officials, associates, vendors, clients and others.
Meet with hiring managers from Illinois Department of Central Management Services and other leading industries at:
The Multi-Profession Diversity Job Fair of Chicago
Monday, October 29, 2018
10:00AM - 1:00PM
University of Phoenix Ballroom
Main Entrance, 1st Floor
203 N. LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60601
Pre-Register online at: #-multi-profession-diversity-job-fair-of-chicago-2/
Plan to attend and meet face-to-face with several of the Chicagoland area's finest employers.
All of the companies at our job fairs have open positions they are seeking to fill.
Positions in the following areas are typically available:
Sales, Customer Service, Call Center, Management, General Business, Marketing, Retail, Administrative, Insurance, Banking, Engineering, Accounting, Finance, Education, Law Enforcement, Government, Military, Hospitality, Human Resources, Technicians, Telemarketing, Healthcare, IT, and more.
Tips for Success:
- Pre-register—Receive notifications of any updates or changes to the event, and receive information about upcoming events in your area.
- Dress professionally—First impressions go a long way.
- Bring multiple copies of your resume.
- Arrive any time between 10AM and 1PM—Plan to spend 45 minutes to 1 hour at the event.
- Bring a friend—All job seekers are welcome.
- Prepare a brief but effective “brag” to let the people you meet with get to know you.
- Keep an open mind—Meet with as many of the companies as you can; you may be pleasantly surprised at what you find.
Remember, the best way to be considered for a position is to meet the hiring managers in person. Plan to attend this event
Pre-Register online at: #
Role: Information Systems Analyst
Apply for this job now.