Grafton Banks Finance is working with a leading national business to recruit a Financial Accountant to join their high calibre finance team.
Working as part of the financial reporting team the role will be responsible for the production of consolidated statutory accounting under IFRS and monthly reporting. The role will suit a qualified accountant who is technically strong, it could be someone moving from practice into industry or someone already working in a financial accounting role.
- To prepare the Group consolidated statutory accounts and some of the individual companies ensuring compliance with the relevant accounting standards (IFRS) including the provision of information to the external auditors.
- To produce the interim group and individual company accounts for bondholders.
- To also prepare consolidated monthly management accounts for internal review.
- To review and analyse the monthly Balance sheet and cash flow as part of the management accounts process.
- To assist in the reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- To produce and post monthly journals for the management accounts.
- To assist with finance transformation projects including the possible implementation of new consolidation and statutory accounting software.
This role has interaction with stakeholders across finance and the wider business and is seen as an excellent entry point into finance before progressing into management positions.
A salary of £55,000 is on offer plus benefits including 5% bonus, Bupa healthcare, and an excellent pension with contributions matched up to 11%.