Tutor/Mentor - South West London
An amazing role has come up in South West London for an educational tutor/mentor to work with children who are at risk of exclusion from mainstream school.
The role involves:
- Delivering learning resources to children on a 1:1 basis as a tutor
- Supporting children with their behaviour choices as a mentor
The academic materials are all planned and provided for you. Your job will be to deliver the lessons (primarily maths, English and science) using the activities and resources given to you, whilst simultaneously working with the young people to reflect on their behaviour. The main objective of the role is to successfully re-integrate students back into their mainstream classrooms, and avoid exclusion from school.
- You will work with one student before lunch in the mornings, and another student after lunch in the afternoons (these could be in different schools so you must be willing to travel during the middle of the day)
- £72/day (no umbrella company - we are PAYE)
- There are opportunities to work in primary and/or secondary schools
Please apply and attach your CV today if you are interested and would like to find out more.