Expert Business Development, LLC (EBD) is seeking a highly motivated individual for the position of Client Services Administrator. The Client Services Administrator will oversee existing business development projects for our current Clients as well as assist in onboarding and launching new Client projects secured by our sales team. This position reports directly to the Client Services Director.
- Manage concurrent business development projects from inception to long term follow up
- Act as an intermediary between Clients and internal Agent resources to maximize project performance
- Build strong rapport with Clients and Clients’ teams over regular email and phone communication throughout project lifecycle(s)
- Generate regular client reports and data analysis throughout project life-cycle
- Additional duties as assigned
- Detail oriented with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional project management skills under deadline
- Ability to multitask and solve complex problems through innovative thinking
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficient with Windows, Office, and web applications/CRM systems
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience, multidisciplinary background in the areas of Client Services, Project Management, and/or Sales Management
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Significant problem-solving, communication and organizational skills
- Product and project management experience with the determination and ability to drive a project from concept to launch through multiple departments
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and relationship building skills required
EBD is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Expert Business Development is a business-to-business (B2B) relationship development company that assists its clients in developing and maintaining crucial business sales relationships. Specifically, Expert Business Development works with financial service organizations to develop sales strategies and relationship building skills, and focuses on areas like appointment setting and lead generation, database development, expert lead management, and sales process design. The clients that Expert Business Development works with include banks, credit unions, financial providers, corporations, entrepreneurial firms and vendors to banks and financial companies. Expert Business Development was founded in 1993 and is located in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania. If you are interested in learning more about Expert Business Development, please visit our website #removed# for additional information.
Role: Client Services Administrator
Location: Bala Cynwyd,
Apply for this job now.