Job Description: Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and sales representatives and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Provide quality service and support to customers, sales representatives, and internal departments in a variety of areas including, but not limited to:
- Creation of sales quotes and sales orders;
- Order management of delivery dates and communication of dates to others;
- Part number creation (QUO) as needed;
- Change management of parts, materials, and change orders per policy;
- Coordination between departments for orders requiring installation by the service or installation teams;
- Billing, as needed;
- Troubleshooting issues with documented resolution.
- Business management for all orders.
- Act as the company gatekeeper for all orders;
- Verify account status with system parameters and communicate with credit department as needed;
- Obtain a signed quotation and/or purchase order before converting any quote to an order based upon policy;
- Maintain a record of all signed quotations and/or purchase orders for all quotes converted to an order.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customers experience and company profitability.
- Prepares and analyzes customer information for sales activities and forecasting as requested by management.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience:
- Excellent customer service skills
- High attention to detail and solid organizational skills
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications (Microsoft Word/Excel, familiarity with large-scale ERP systems, Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a plus)
- Ability to type (40+ WPM a plus)
Jones & Frank is one of the largest Distributors, Service Providers, and Installers serving the energy infrastructure marketplace in the United States. The company maintains 22 branch offices and 3 distribution centers along the Atlantic seaboard and Midwest regions of the United States. Distribution, Service, and Installation services are provided nationally, and include a network of almost 250 service personnel located throughout their footprint. The focus of the company continues to be Service, Distribution, Installation and Technology Solutions for Fuel and Fluid Handling Systems. A nationwide approach to Project Management, Wholesale Distribution, and Certified Training has been added as the company responds to market conditions and customer needs.
For over three decades, ANS Distributing has been supplying equipment to petroleum marketers from single-site service stations and national chains, to wholesalers and technicians. We go out of our way to deliver what you need, when you need it, always at the best price.
ANS Distributing is a division of Jones & Frank, the largest value-added re-seller of petroleum handling equipment in the United States. We provide ongoing product training, competitive compensation and benefits, and ample opportunities for advancement.
The Company continues to grow aggressively and expand into new markets. This pattern of growth and success comes from an unwavering commitment to recruit, train, and keep the best employees in the industry. Employees now number over 400 and many have 25+ years of industry experience. Product lines are a mainstay of the company's growth curve and new lines are reviewed and evaluated continually to bring the best to the marketplace.
*Jones & Frank is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local law. Our policy reflects and affirms the Company's commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.
Role: Customer Service Representative
Apply for this job now.