- Performs preventive maintenance duties for base building equipment, including changing filters, oiling motors, replacing light fixtures, inspecting/adjusting belts, replacing motor bearings, aligning shafts and annual inspections as directed by manufacturers.
- Performs corrective maintenance on base building equipment based on scope of services for each building.
- Performs building maintenance and documentation to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Repairs base building equipment as needed.
- Makes general inspections, and conducts rounds for proper operation and general appearance.
- Oversees and validates base building maintenance or repair work performed by outside contractors.
- Escorts third party contractors conducting third party work in secure space.
- Develops specifications for repairs, modifications, and equipment requirements.
- Ensure 100% of work orders and preventive maintenance tasks assigned in EAM are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
Customary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs general preventive maintenance and corrective repair of buildings, industrial systems, equipment and grounds. Working under close supervision, assists in monitoring building system operations and performance. Utilizes several trade skills such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, roofing, heating and cooling.
- Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives related to building operations and work safety.
- Performs assigned day-to-day repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance. Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
- Reviews assigned work orders. Estimates time and materials needed to complete repair. Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks.
- Assists with installation and modification of building equipment systems.
- Assists with troubleshooting and repairs of buildings and installed systems to include: plumbing systems, kitchen equipment, roofs, drains, shop, and HVAC.
- Inspects new installation for compliance with building codes and safety regulations.
- Maintains lighting systems throughout the facility, cleaning fixtures and replacing bulbs and lamps.
- Maintains grounds of facility or property performing such tasks as raking, sweeping, leaf blowing or snow removal.
- Performs welding, carpentry, furniture assembly and locksmith tasks as needed.
- Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 2-4 years of related experience in building maintenance and repair, including systems and controls, electrical, painting, plumbing equipment, roofs, HVAC and inspections/ compliance with building codes and safety regulations.
- Universal CFC certification is preferred. Additional certification in one or more of the following: electrical, mechanical, HVAC and refrigeration systems, process controls, mechanical power transmissions, painting, plumbing, or carpentry.
CBRE Group, Inc. operates as a commercial real estate services and investment company worldwide. The company operates through Americas; Europe, Middle East and Africa; Asia Pacific; Global Investment Management; and Development Services segments. It provides advisory services, such as strategic advice and execution to owners, investors, and occupiers of real estate in connection with leasing, disposition, and acquisition of property; integrated investment sales and debt/equity financing services under the CBRE Capital Markets brand; and valuation services, including market value appraisals, litigation support, discounted cash flow analyses, and feasibility and fairness opinions, as well as originates, sells, and services commercial mortgage loans.
The company also offers outsourcing services comprising portfolio and transaction management, project management, facilities management, and strategic consulting to occupiers of real estate; and property management services consisting of construction management, marketing, leasing, accounting, and financial services for owners/investors in office, industrial, and retail properties.
In addition, the company provides investment management services to pension funds, Insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds, foundations, endowments, and other institutional investors. Additionally, it develops and invests in commercial real estate, including industrial, office, and retail properties; healthcare facilities; and residential/mixed-use projects.
CBRE Group, Inc. offers its commercial real estate services under the CBRE brand name; investment management services under the CBRE Global Investors brand name; and development services under the Trammell Crow brand name. CBRE Group, Inc. was founded in 1906 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Under FM, CBRE manages 5 billion square feet of commercial properties and corporate facilities around the world, overseeing $32 billion in operating expenses. Our team is made up of more than 5,700 facilities management professionals, combining subject matter expertise and proven best practices.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP
Role: Maintenance Tech - CBRE partnership w/Amazon in Monee, IL
Apply for this job now.