Keidel Supply Company has an immediate opening for a Sales Specialist in our Showroom. Energetic, enthusiastic and results driven, our Sales Specialists are the front-line business drivers in Keidel Supply's retail showroom. They exhibit a keen knowledge of our products in plumbing. The Specialist is educated in Keidel's services and the company itself. Above all, our Sales Specialists are strong communicators who can understand the needs of their clients, build long-lasting relationships with these clients and build a solid network for sales.
As a Showroom Sales Specialist, you'll be responsible for providing outstanding customer service to every customer and client and ensure customer satisfaction with each of our products and services. You'll develop a deep knowledge and understanding of Keidel Supply's products and brand image in our plumbing products. Work professionally with fellow sales associates in a team environment, you'll take ownership of sales from initial inquiry to final delivery, then follow up to ensure satisfaction and to discover what other dreams you can assist the client in achieving.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Previous industry sales experience is a bonus
- Self-motivation and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Computer proficiency is a must—Experience using AS400 is preferred
- High-school Graduate or GED
- Sales experience preferred, and a knowledge of interior design is a bonus
- High-Energy, Warm, and Approachable
- Exceptional customer service
- Self-motivated and able to work both autonomously and as a part of our larger Showroom team to achieve the strategic goals of the company.
- The Showroom is open 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday and 10 am to 3 pm Saturday. You will be required to work two to three Saturdays a month on a rotating schedule.
In addition to the base plus commission pay structure for this position, Keidel offers a robust benefits package:
- Two value-based medical insurance options to suit your family and needs
- Dental and Vision care options
- Employer-paid Life & AD&D Insurance for all employees
- Additional Voluntary Life, STD, LTD, Accident, Hospital, Critical Care insurance available for you and your family
- 401(k) Options with Employer Contribution
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus
Keidel offers continual product training to increase your level of success with our company. This will include vendor training and our comprehensive online training program.
Powered by JazzHR