The Junior Business Analyst will participate in all phases of the systems development lifecycle from Requirements, Design, Development, Testing, and Implementation to meet business needs. The Business Analyst will be responsible for creating/documenting, tracing, maintaining, prioritizing, and accessing changes to the requirements.
- Minimum of four years in the capacity of a Business Analyst working on small to large/complex projects
- Minimum of two years working in the commercial insurance industry with solid working knowledge of commercial insurance terminology and general policy workflows preferred
- Proven ability to elicit information from business partners and other interfacing application groups to understand current processing as well as new / enhanced requirements for future processing
- Experience in current state and future state business process modeling is preferred
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities as well as strong problem solving skills
- provided by Dice