- *Male Support Workers
- Experienced or non experienced applicants all considered
- Small residential care home
- Alton, Hampshire
- £9.45 per hour
- Days or Nights shifts on offer
- Day shifts - 7.30am to 2.30pm and 2.30pm to 9.30pm
- Night Shifts - 9.30pm to 7.30am
For this small residential Care Home, we seek Support Workers to work with people who have varying degrees of learning disabilities. You will promote independence and support them to lead as fulfilling life as possible, incorporating social based activities and therapy based activities.
Previous experience as a support worker or care assistant is desirable, but not essential, as all the staff receive training tailored to the needs of the people they support. Full induction and NVQ training is offered free of charge.
The Benefits Package:
- Competitive rate of pay offered plus overtime offered as well
- Career prospects
- Free life insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Paid holiday entitlements
- All training paid for
- Retail rewards and savings
For further details of this position please call or email your CV to Care First Recruitment on #removed# (Office Hours) or #removed# (Outside office hours).
* This post is exempt from the Equality Act 2010 (Schedule 9, Part 1) which provides for the application of a genuine occupational requirement.