SAIC is seeking a Junior System Administrator:
- Configuring network specifications including: interface configuration, routing protocols, VLAN management, ACLs.
- Participate in analysis and design of existing and alternative solutions.
- Analyze and evaluate network performance including availability, throughput, and latency.
- Provides installation, configuration, and testing of equipment.
- Provide and review network polices and procedures.
Travel varies based on customer/project requirement. On average, most team members travel once every few months. Most trips are 1-2 weeks, some are 2-4 weeks.Qualifications
- The ability to obtain and maintain an Interim Secret Security Clearance
- CompTIA security+ certification
- Bachelors degree and 0 years of experience;or, Associate degree and 2 years of experience; or, high school diploma and 4 years of experience.
- Experience with CISCO command Line interface (CLI), Adaptive security Device Manager (ASDM), and Locally Significant Certificates (LSC)
- Experience with information technology (IT) systems
- Experience with analysis and troubleshooting of IT systems
- Experience with Telnet and SSH clients
SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. - provided by Dice