We are seeking a Caregiver to join our team! You will assist in the daily care of elderly or disabled individuals.
- Assist clients with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing, cooking, light housekeeping
- Respite Care
- Relieving parents, caretaker, or guardian
- Assist in social skills development by taking the client to community outings
- Communicate ongoing care results and updates to relevant parties
- Collaborate with clients and families for best care opportunities
- Maintain a healthy and comfortable living environment
- Previous experience in personal care or other related fields
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fingerprint Card
- Article 9 Certificate
- CPR/FIRST AID CARD
- Direct care certificate
Arizonacaregroup addresses the needs of developmental and physically disabled individuals to assist in the achievement of independent living .superior quality of life and maximum skill development.
Our approach is full inclusion with our clients, their families.support coordinator and their respective care provider in the creation of the individual service plan.
Our commitment is to create an atmosphere to help the disabled children and adults reach their fullest potential while experiencing the highest quality of life.
We offer respite, habilitation and attendant care. Relatives and friends can become certified to become a qualified provider.
**We are hiring valley wide.**
Apply for this job now.