An exciting opportunity has arisen for a successful and motivated Workshop Controller to work within a successful Main Dealership in the South East London/Surrey area.
* Do you have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills?
* Have you got a resilient personality with a drive to succeed?
* Are you enthusiastic, friendly and helpful?
* Can you be committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service?
Then please read on.....
The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring the progress of repairs and service and communicate to the Service Advisors of any delays. You will allocate work to Technicians as well as monitor and give feedback on Technician quality and efficiency.
You will also be expected to:
* Ensure all work is completed timely and are accurate, managing the customer's expectations at all times
* To report and seek advice on any problems highlighted whilst work is being conducted so that these may be overcome and the customer kept informed where delays result
* To assist in providing on the job instruction to Apprentices in order that they develop the practical skills required
* To ensure all work is carried out with due regard to health, safety and welfare of both colleagues and customers
* To keep up to date with all technological developments
* To comply with all Company policies and procedures
* To support all team members and work together for the benefit of the dealership
Working hours are 8am to 6pm and every other weekend 8.30am to 12.30pm
The basic salary on offer is £26k plus bonus, taking the OTE to £32k - £34k.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply today.
For further details on this role and other jobs in the motor trade please contact Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy
Role: Workshop Controller
Job Type: Permanent
Location: West London, South East London, South East London
Apply for this job now.