*** NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED ***
We are recruiting for Waking Night Support Workers to join an Adults Residential Service for Adults aged 18-65 with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Autism and high complex needs in Liskeard, Cornwall. Salary:
£17,160 (£8.80 p/h) Hours:
Full-Time and permanent - 37.5 hours a week. 3 x 12hr shifts per week.
Shifts are 8pm - 8am.Part-time vacancies are available at 24hrs a week, £8.80 p/h
Examples of behaviours could include:
About the Organisation:
- Hair being pulled
The service consists of Independent Living cottages set within the same grounds, where each individual is supported at each house, all between the ages of 18 and 45 years old. The service supports individuals who have complex needs and staff would therefore be required to support both physically and verbally challenging behaviours. Training will be received in order to support and manage behaviours effectively. Responsibilities:
- Encouraging independence and supporting individuals to make their own choices.
- Ensuring the safety of the service users.
- Following care plans for each individual.
- Taking service users out into the community.
- Participating in activities such as arts, crafts, gardening and day trips.
- Varying levels of personal care.
- No experience required, just the passion to work with and support vulnerable people.
- Must be resilient.
- Drivers preferred due to the location of the setting.
- Some personal care involved.
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Free Training.
- Career development.
- Fully funded qualifications to support your professional development.
- Employee of the Month Awards.
- Annual Staff Awards.
The service operates 24/7, so you will be required to work shifts on a rota basis, between 8pm -8am and you will be notified a minimum of two weeks in advance.
You will be required to work a proportion of weekends.
Due to operational requirements, we are unable to provide school hour shift patterns.
The service may also be unable to accommodate non-drivers and/or non-swimmers. However, this is dependent on operational requirements at the time of application and is reviewed on a regular basis.Interviews will be taken place via telephone and video calling in order to ensure social distancing. If you are interested in applying for this role, please click to apply, or please call Cerys on [... Click Apply...].