Our manufacturing client is seeking a Paint Engineer for their Spencer, IA facility. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3 to 5 years Liquid Paint experience
- Robotic, solvent based painting background.
- Strong project management, organizational and time management skills.
- Capability to work together with operations and maintenance teams in the plant.
- Establishing and completing the most cost efficient methods for production.
- Working with design groups to guarantee timely completion of projects within budget.
- Exploring new technology and manufacturing friendly processes for incorporation into products.
- Advising design on lead times, part and tooling cost, and labor cost impacts.
- Handling direct labor studies using acceptable engineering practices and implementing standards on operations, set up, and work station layout.
- Assisting in making recommendations to reduce costs and revamp manufacturability and quality on new or existing parts.
Inspecting and classifying the sourcing of parts pertaining to the production unit.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc., is a Talent Acquisition Firm dedicated to the recruitment and placement of talent for all industries. As the #1 Agency for numerous years in one of the leading National Network of Executive Search Firms, Byrnes & Rupkey can open doors to a wide range of companies and positions.
Role: Paint Engineer
Apply for this job now.