We are seeking a .NET Developer to join an awesome team! If you're looking to catapult your development experience, please submit your resume today.
You will develop and implement unique web-based applications.
- Design, create, and modify websites
- Convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible web formats
- Create back-end code and interfaces for new web platforms
- Analyze user needs to implement web site content, graphics, performance, and capacity
- Integrate web sites with other computer applications
- Keep up-to-date on web developments and trends
- Previous experience in web development or other related fields
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
Experience and Education:
- Designing, developing, and testing software applications
- Assisting in analyzing user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design
- Conducting unit testing and assisting with integration testing
- Analysis, debugging, and resolution of software issues.
- At least one (1) year of web-based software development experience, specifically with C# and .NET framework, is required.
- Database experience/knowledge required.
- Experience with SQL highly desired.
- Experience with Agile methodologies preferred.
- Experience designing, developing, and supporting enterprise web applications preferred.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science preferred from an accredited University
- Associate Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Design
Millennium Search is a premier staffing and employment solutions provider. We specialize in placing qualified candidates in the following fields:
Millennium Search offers augmented staffing services and employment solutions for all companies with a reliable high-quality solution to enhance business development. While hiring smart is a key performance indicator for maintaining a competitive edge in today's business world, we offer a variety of ways to utilize our services which is as follows: Temporary Only Temporary to Permanent Permanent Placement/Direct Hire Our vision is to fulfill the promise with providing completely confidential, reliable, trustworthy expertise and information. Develop visibility to generate new business opportunities for our candidates with our clients, while leveraging existing relationships to expand into global and emerging markets. We are optimistic and encouraged with our vision to be a well rounded staffing and solutions provider, and we look forward to developing strong business relationships with our candidates and clients by remaining loyal and conducting business with a strong ethical emphasis.
Role: .NET Developer
Apply for this job now.