Company: CLEAR IT RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £32000 - £40000/annum
My client is searching for an Audit Senior to join their Chester, Cheshire offices.
The Audit & Accounts Qualified Senior will be a key member of the team. They will be the first point of contact for their own portfolio of clients and will be responsible for managing and assisting the audit team on-site. They will also be responsible for keeping the Client partner up to date on the status of the fieldwork.
As an audit & accounts senior your typical daily duties will include:
• Maintain and develop technical ability by attending webinars and keeping abreast of technical developments to deliver good quality work
• Managing your own audit clients including:
• Responsibility for the planning, fieldwork and completion of audit assignments
• Lead the audit team and review of audit working papers of junior members of the team
• Prepare draft accounts and review disclosures in reference to the applicable checklist.
• Finalising the Accounts and Audit to completion
• Preparing accounts and associated Tax computations for non-audit clients
• Assisting in Ad Hoc assignments including Due Diligence work
• 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
• Pension scheme arrangements using a scheme of your choice
• Reimbursement of one professional subscription each year
• Client referral bonus for new clients introduced
• Act with integrity at all times
• Be approachable to members of the audit team and client team.
• Excellent communication skills
• Love developing internal and external relationships.
• Strong client-facing skills
• Be able to manage your workload.
• Support and provide on-the-job training to less experienced members of the team as required.
• Strong personal ethics
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications, we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful