Qualified Social Worker
Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire
Team: Recovery Community Team
Pay rate: £21-23 per hour
Our client is currently looking for a Band 6 Social Worker to be based in Gloucester
- Must have a full Social Worker Qualification
- Must have experience Post Qualification
- To work as a Care Co-ordinator with individuals who have serious and enduring mental health difficulties.
- Experience of working with Adults of working age and individuals with enduring mental health problems.
- Full or part time hours considered
- Must have Mental Health experience
- Must have worked in the NHS before
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
If you are interested in this role, then please apply today for more information!
Please contact: Emily King
Email: emily . king @ sugarmanmind . [... Click Apply...]
Telephone: [... Click Apply...]- option 3 - and please ask for Emily King
Direct Telephone Number : [... Click Apply...]*
*Please leave a voicemail if no answer
*****Due to contract with our clients registration and DBS checks will be required with Sugarman*****
Sugarman Group is a specialist Mental Health Consultancy with 26 year's experience. Our offices in London, England & Sydney, Australia assist professionals within the Medical, Social Work and Education sectors to find new job opportunities. Sugarman Group pride themselves in the positive, expert and honest experience we deliver to candidates, which is founded by our focus on Specialist professional areas.
Please note all Mental Health roles with the Sugarman group are subject to eligibility checks including right to work and an Enhanced DBS check.
Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer. Because of this we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer