Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of a Secondary school in the Fazakerly area who are seeking a Maths teacher on a long term basis to cover an maternity after the lockdown period.
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity in a job that is extremely rewarding and vital for the future of our children? Are you fully qualified with QTS or NQT? Have you completed a PGCE? Do you have experience or are looking for experience teaching Secondary School Maths? We are looking for a Maths Teacher to become an essential part of the School.
The School: Teaching Personnel are currently seeking to appoint a full time Maths Teacher with responsibility for the academic progress of pupils within a mainstream setting. The School in question is situated in the Fazakerley area. The School have a firm commitment to the very highest standards of teaching and care for their students. The school provides a rich environment in which students of all backgrounds and abilities make strong academic progress and where students grow towards adulthood developing their skills, knowledge, character and aspirations. The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, teaching and tracking of pupil progress involved with the role.
The role is to start as soon as possible for the successful applicant.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Maths Teacher
• Starting March 2021
• Teaching KS3 and KS4 (KS5 not essential) Maths as a subject specialist
• Development and improvement of Maths resources within the department
• Willingness to participate in the school's extra-curricular programme
• GBP120-GBP185 per day
• Must be available for full time work from March 2021
• Must have QTS or completed PGCE - both experienced Maths teachers and Maths NQTs are welcome to apply
• Must have suitable school-based references
• Must have or be willing and able to apply for a fully enhanced DBS certificate If you are interested and suitable for the role.
Interviews are starting soon, if you are interested in this position and have the relevant qualifications please send your CV to #removed# or call Greg at the Liverpool Secondary Branch.
In addition you can view all our current vacancies and register with ourselves online at #removed#/register