Zuum Transportation, Inc. is looking to add a key player to our rapidly growing start-up tech company. We are reviving the logistics industry bringing value to not only our customers but carriers as well. We invite people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to be a part of something huge and exciting in our sales position.
The Sales Operations at Zuum Transportation contributes to the efficient day-to-day operations development between our customers and trucking carriers. Our sales team, set monthly, quarterly goals. Use our technology platform to sell more efficiently, using analytics, data gathered from our software. We are looking for individuals that will complete our effective team and company culture all for one. The incumbent will possess a proven track record of sales, energetic, friendly, positive, high level of integrity and intelligence. Loves to talk to people and is a self-motivated problem solver, then you have a place at Zuum Inc.
To better understand what we are about, please check out our video: #
*Please attach Linkedin Account (optional) highly recommended. This position has lots of room for growth.
- Develop and manage a network of outside carriers to move freight in the most profitable manner.
- Prepare and handle confidential and personnel information with the utmost trust
- Be proficient in marketing and social media
- Maintain content, accuracy and visual organization of files (or informational databases)
- Meet or exceed required margin and revenue goals for their assigned branch.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and adequate service levels where freight is picked up and delivered using safe, reliable carriers.
- Build freight volume from existing customers.
- Establish and maintain a book of regular business.
- Maintain and build effective relationships with customers and carriers.
- Solicit new sales by developing leads and cold calling potential customers.
- Position requires full time attendance
- Proficiency in the use of office equipment such as computer, voice messaging and digital multi- functional devices (fax/copier/scanner/printer).
- Ability to develop a work schedule, set goals, create/implement actions plans and monitor progress
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to manage multiple projects with a sense of urgency.
- Must have the ability to deal effectively and tactfully with customers and employees and make decisions in a timely, professional manner.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Based on experience
A start-up company based out of Southern California, Zuum is on a mission to disrupt the logistics industry as we know it. And, that emphasis on pushing the envelope and shaking things up keeps every single employee excited to come into the office day in and day out. “We want to build something that can actually transform the industry.
Role: Zuum Logistic Sales
Apply for this job now.